Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Guide for Weekly Events
The developers of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands offer weekly updates to maintain the game in the current state with limited time modifiers that affect prey, enemies and falling out objects every week. Although these updates are interesting, tracking the current modifier may be problematic. Make sure you know what to expect by loading Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands every week using this updated guide.
- Additional possibilities mini-event
- mini-event "Successful meetings"
- mini-event for collectors of cosmetics
- 8-14 April
- 14-21 April
- 21-28 April
Gearbox updates Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands every Thursday at 12:00 Pacific time. Each update is brought by a new weekly modifier that changes the game as a whole, although some updates offer more important changes than others. Below we have listed all weekly events in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, as well as their dates and influence on the game world.
Additional possibilities mini-event
- Enemies with prey have an increased chance of appearing in the following optional zones: Tangledrift and Mount CRAW.
mini-event "Successful meetings"
- Random meetings give more prey
mini-event for collectors of cosmetics
- Cosmetics, especially the options for setting up the head, face and armor, are more likely to fall out of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands bosses.
Gearbox also publishes notes for corrections on his sites. The official blog share all the changes made to Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, including changes in balance and error correction.
To learn more about the Wonders of Miracles of Tiny Tina , Visit our other articles on games for professionals, for example, how long does the Coiled Captors addition lasts Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?
Post a Comment